TSD 2020 Workshop ProposalsThe TSD 2020 conference will be accompanied by one-day satellite workshops or project meetings with organizational support by the TSD organizing committee. The organizing committee can arrange for a meeting room at the conference venue and prepare a workshop proceedings as a book with ISBN by a local publisher. The workshop papers that will pass also the standard TSD review process will appear in the Springer proceedings. Each workshop is a subject to proposal that should be sent to the contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of the respective deadline.
Workshop Proposal SubmissionProposal submissions can be send continuously via the TSD 2020 workshop/meeting proposal.
Workshop Proposal deadlineThe Workshop Proposals with the option to undergo also the main conference review process (possible publication in Springer proceedings) must be sent
before March 1, 2020Earlier submission is highly preferred for the workshop propagation to be included in the conference Call for Papers. The workshop or meeting proposals with only separate workshop proceedings with ISBN by a local publisher, or without a workshop proceedings can be submitted up to
August 1, 2020Such later workshops cannot have submissions possibly included in the Springer proceedings.
Workshop FeesTSD 2020 do not offer separate workshop fees, all workshop participants are expected to register at the main conference. All main conference participants can (passively) attend an open workshop.
TSD OrganizersThe main conference organizers can offer to the workshop/meeting:
- a room at the conference venue (the day before the main conference or the last half day after the conference)
- propagation of the workshop at the conference web pages and in the conference Calls for Papers
- communication with workshop participants that submitted a paper to the main conference or workshop proceedings
- publication of full papers of the workshop submissions accepted by the workshop PC in a book with ISBN by a local publisher
Workshop PromoterThe promoter of an accepted workshop proposal is responsible for:
- propagation of the workshop beyond the main conference Calls for Papers
- communication with workshop PC members
- communication with workshop participants that have not submitted a paper to proceedings
- organization of the workshop programme