Information for Presenters
Remote Oral and Poster PresentationsThe exact instructions for the form of remote oral and poster presentations will be specified later. The organizing committee will design the system so that it will:
- allow switching speakers
- allow "hand raising" for asking questions as well as posting questions in text form
- be organized with a flexible schedule so that people with different time zones can attend at much as possible
- offer the possibility of both pre-recorded presentations as well as line on-line talks
- offer a way to emulate human interaction so that people can talk to each other
Original Oral PresentationsYou will be assigned a time slot of 25 minutes for your talk including a 5 minutes discussion at the end. Before the start of your session, please contact the session chair and upload your presentation to the computer.
Presentation needs to be prepared in an electronic form, usually Power Point or PDF presentation.
Original Recommendations for Session Chairs
- Please, check in advance the program of your session and be ready in the room at least 10 minutes before the session starts. Check the program changes at the reception, and make sure that the speakers are ready to give the talk.
- You will have at your disposal one OC member with yellow badge to help you with possible problems (technical matters, PC, data projector, Internet connection, etc.).
- Your task is to start the session on time and supervise the speaker's talk - 25 min. Invited speakers have 50 minutes. Then speakers have 5 minutes for questions and discussion. We have prepared handy cards "5 min", "3 min", "1 min", "Stop immediately" for you to inform the speakers about their time situation and keep the fair timing.
- In the case a speaker will not arrive, leave the time slot empty (start every talk on the scheduled time and in this way allow for switching of people between parallel sections after the talk - you may announce the talk in the parallel section as well).
- In the case of problems please contact us at the reception.
Original Poster Instructions
Original Instructions for poster preparationAt the conference, you will be allocated 100 by 100 square centimetres to display your poster. Bear in mind that it should be readable from a distance of one or two metres; we recommend using fonts 20pt or higher for the base text. Please, have the materials prepared when registering at the Conference registration desk.
During the session itself, you will have time to take questions in front of your poster.
Original Poster presentationPrepare a short talk of about 5 or 10 minutes that you can periodically give to those assembled around your poster throughout the 1 hour poster session. Authors will be required to stand by their poster during the assigned times.